Our Home Health Accreditation Workshop is now Virtual!
ACHCU is now providing our highly rated Home Health Accreditation workshop in eight on-demand videos. Customers can expect the same great content delivered to them in a more convenient way.
This workshop will offer guidance in all phases of the accreditation process - from pre-survey to post-survey requirements - as well as a comprehensive review of our standards that contain the new Conditions of Participation (CoPs). While also providing:
- Resources that contain audit tools and hints
- An in-depth review of our standards that contain the new Conditions of Participation (CoPs)
- Direction on creating an effective Plan of Correction (POC)
- An understanding of the new Medicare Conditions of Participation and how the ACHC survey process will be impacted
- Essential components for accreditation preparation and best practices for a successful on-site survey
This on-demand workshop is broken out into eight easy viewing sections that cover the survey process and the section standards 1-7. After purchase, the virtual workshop will be loaded into your ACHCU Customer Central account for 90 days to review.
The Accreditation Guide to Success Workbook will be used as the primary learning instrument during the course and is offered at a discount price of $150 for those that purchase the on-demand workshop. The workbook serves as a valuable reference tool for achieving or maintaining accreditation. It can be added on at your time of purchase.